Friday, December 3, 2010

Contest kesayanganku


Salam,
Ok, Siti  tagged me, Ya Allah, I really don't know what to say here about my kesayangan because there are lots of my kesayangan. Hm, I guess one of my biggest kesayangan is here




Who is this?

Without her, I don't exist in this world, without her, I don't know how to love and the most important thing is without her I don't know about  Allah because she is the one that always saying "Yuni, ingat Allah". this is for you, mama.....

My angel has a heart so precious,
and sometimes her hair shines of gold.
She is full of love and kindness,
she makes my life meaningful and bold.

My angel is so smart,
always showing me the right way.
Without her I'd be lost,
I know she'll never lead me astray.

My angel is beautiful,
she is so special and like no other.
I love her,
for my angel is my mother.

so, know I want to tag dyba

12 comments:

  1. dah bace dah..hehe, cepatnye buat..bagus bagus ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga menjadi anak yang solehah.. Amin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terima kasih banyak untuk menulis ini, itu unbelieveably informatif dan menceritakan ton

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh...!! tenkiut kak yuni:)
    sayer sayang mak sayer juga!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ringkas tapi sangat menarik.. sayangilah ibu,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saya baru-baru datang di blog Anda dan telah membaca bersama. Saya pikir saya akan meninggalkan komentar pertama saya. Aku nggak tahu apa yang harus kukatakan kecuali bahwa saya telah menikmati membaca. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...