Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kempen BLOG PILIHAN MALAYSIA bersama BEN ASHAARI








11.11 in the morning, I saw this segment in Mr Ben Ashaari’s blog. Wow, he’s always being good and May Allah bless him. As usual , I will join his segment. Whatever happened, I try to join his segment even though I’m late, I’ll try my best because he’s always helping me. I know, one of my readers said that he’s segment is not interesting, but who cares? It’s not my problem, I’m joining because I want, not because it is interesting or not. As Allah’s servant in this small world, he had helped me before, even in silent, so I help him in whatever way I can.














4 comments:

  1. bleh juz copy link kat bwh tu then paste kat blog ayuni.:)
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow..ok2..
    sng je..

    Ctrl+C kat link tu
    then past at ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..jemput ke blog tutorial MsueRooMz

    ReplyDelete
  4. jalan2 dari blog ben..
    jemput singgah blog saye ye..=)
    http://aienzcruzzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...