Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thank you very much to Mr Ben ashaari....

Assalamualaikum wbt….
At last I’m home, opened my laptop and internet, Ya Allah, my followers are 62!!! This si because of Mr Ben Ashaari segment, I’m so surprise.
Firstly, Happy new year to all. Even though I’ve been the top 5 in the segment, I’m really greatful and thankful to Mr Ben Ashaari and all of the bloggers that coming to my blog. It is just a simple imagination and I don’t expect to get top 5. That’s means that Mr Ben reading my blog, Ya Allah, I’m so happy. He is such a nice guy. So happy although he is not giving any comments in my blog. May Allah bless you, Mr Ben Ashaari, to Tok Esah, congratulations, you are the best!!!! Hikhik, thanx to all also…

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Maybe this is worth sharing that i found in this few posts below.[url=http://www.carcoverspal.com]Car Cover[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...