Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amazing stairs in the world, part 1

Assalamualaikum,

As I'm so excited with my new findings, I'm browsing around the internet and found something that really makes me said "whoa". Allah is a great creator and created human being. We are the marvellous creation and we are born with creativity. so, everyone have their own creativity, the creativity that I want to show here is the creativeness of  making stairway. These are some of it, next time I'll show more....







spiral stair, Australia





Staircase at queen house, England

Loretto Chapel staicase, USA


Ps: photos cortesy of http://www.zevs.net

3 comments:

  1. Salam Ayuni! Yeah! truly amazing! got one in my house but a very simple one hehe..btw, like the new header too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh, xtau pulak tangga camtu wujud. sgt cantik! (subhanallah)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...