Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm going back!!!!

Assalamualaikum,


Hikhik, today I'm going back home to Temerloh. I'm taking substitute bus, substitute?Is that correct? Lots of work to do but alas, Thank you Allah for giving me chance to live in this world, still.....I have to do what I have to do in a positive way......

Poem Poem
Take me home

Its what you want
when you're all alone

Feeling all cozy
sleepy and dozy

Warmed by the fire
of your conscious desire

If rhyming and rhythm
meter and prose
are things that you value
as you home alone goes

Sleep well tonight
because riches of words
and feelings are yours

be they ever so humble
and ever so right.


Ps: Poem courtesy from Lee Cardon

1 comment:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...