Monday, January 3, 2011

Life magic....





There are 10,000 species (different kinds) of SPONGES on earth.
  There are 100,000 species of FLIES.

RAINDROPS carry billions of tiny animals called MICROBES. They are less than 1/500th of an inch long.
There are 9,000 kinds of BIRDS, with 26,000 kinds of feather-eating lice living on them.
There are only 7,000 species of mammals (we're one of them) --- but there are 280,000 kinds of BEETLES! That's more than any other kind of creature on the planet!
SOIL is very alive. One once of soil contains twenty times as many bacteria as there are humans on earth. In one cubic foot of topsoil, you can count 40,000 visible living creatures --- bugs, spiders, wasps, worms, crickets, flies, lice, and (of course) BEETLES!


Ps: Thank you http://www.allroundmagazine.com

2 comments:

  1. I think the admin оf this webѕіte is genuinely workіng hard
    fог his web page, as hеre every information
    iѕ qualіty bаsed stuff.

    Also ѵisіt my wеbρage ...
    can you get rid of herpes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! І know thіs is kinda off toрic but I ωas
    wonԁeгіng which blog platfοrm aгe you
    using for this websіtе? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems ωith hackers аnd I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my site; best Birmingham massage

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...