Sunday, January 2, 2011

sweet 90's First Lucky Draw!!!



Assalamualaikum.
I’ve just come into Sweet 90’s blog and I saw something that really catch my eyes. A lucky draw! Actually, this lucky draw is for his 21’st birthday. So, I want to join to support his segment. Ok, Mat Ced, Happy 21st Birthday and this poem is for you..

 Congrats it’s your 21st birthday 
And if I may be so bold
To say another year has come and gone
My God, you’re getting old
But hold it, if that is true
Then it must be true for me
I think I’ll start this again
I just can’t let it be
Congrats, it’s your 21st birthday
Another birthday time
What a superb age you are
At the pinnacle, in your prime
So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
Welcome to the magnificent 21 Club
And have a really super day

So, in order to complete the quest, I tag :

Zaara
Dyba
Dia Daya
Syira

Hikhik, pls click at the banner to go to the birthday boy blogs.....

2 comments:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...