Thursday, February 24, 2011

Matric card!

Assalamualaikum,


I think each and everyone of you that is still studying in higher institution, was and in the working world know what is matric card. When I take a look at my old matric card, that was from my diploma years in UiTM, it is kind of funny.


Hikhik, Fida said, "Yay. it's kind of funny when we look at it!" Looking so schematic, hanging the card all day long" but actually I'm the schema one because I'm always in the library and matric card is a must when you want to go there.  That is so 5 minutes ago, but now, in Unisza,


My new matric card! I'm still me, wearing that all the time but not when in the hostel. If you don't believe it, you can ask my friends, hikhik.....

Well, whatever happend, all of these brings back all of my memory. Azam, Emmet, Walik, Kamal, Fida, Amy, Leyla, Arif, Amir, thank you for still remembering our friendship in UiTM. That yellow matric card really meant a lot to me. Actually, UiTM's matric card functioned as a bank card too, I don't know now but in my time, we used it as a bank card. Look at the chip. UnisZA? Hikhik....you guys now......UiTM n UniSZA di hatiku....how about you all? please show me your matric card......




1 comment:

  1. Wow my uitm matric card is different than ur. We don't have that chip . Heeee

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...