Thursday, February 3, 2011

"The most memorable moment"


Assalamualaikum,

All right, look at the banner above! Hikhik, this is an awesome contest!

I want to use this picture,


Well, this is my picture during my convocation, my diploma convocation in UiTM Shah Alam. I really can't forget my memorable day. That day, I've celebrated my journey in collecting knowledge. thank you very much to my dear mom, dad and all of my sisters. I have lots of sisters!

As the prize of this contest is reading material, that is one of my motivation to to join this contest at I really keen of books! O please Mr Hijrah, I really want that reading material and this poem is for my memorable moment!

Graduation Day is the climax of a dream.
A parental dream that began when a child is born,
And their hope come true it would seem,
A triumph held after periods of forlorn,
A feeling of pride and euphoria years away
For a daughter or son - Graduation Day.
It is a peak of success for the graduate,
Not only for the graduate but parents too.
A joyful event after many years they had to wait,
Realizing the glorious thrill of a dream come true,
A genuine smile accompanied by a deep sigh,
Often a handkerchief in hand as the class goes by.
Graduation is a deserving, hard earned goal
With mortarboard and gown as foretold,
A gratifying service of the mind and soul
In a simple and beautiful sheepskin told
That the graduate fulfilled the educational rule.
At last, for the mother and father, a dream come true.
Graduation Day!

7 comments:

  1. kalo i nak msuk gak..boley x?ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam,

    tq sudi follow blog sy...

    n tq sudi join contest ni...

    dgn kejayaanlah kita dpt membalas sgl jasa n pengorbanan yg tlh ibu bapa kita berikan... moga anda akan terus berjaya...

    salam ukhwah n salam perkenalan...

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...