Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our mind....

Assalamualaikum,


"Just set in your mind that she is like that, we can't change her" Amy said to me. Hm, the sentence full with ambiguous meaning. It's all because of our mind. If we are positive, InsyaAllah everything will be positive but when we are negative, we are ruining our life.

Everyone have their own way of thinking. Same with me. I'm kind of don't want to judge people. sometimes when I'm quite busy, I just ignore people around me, sorry guys. this is all depend on the level of my business. It's not like I don't want to help but sometime I have to help myself first and don't want to wreck my life. 

Actually, Allah, please guide me.....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, you need to be selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If possible, find the best way to be selfish without hurting anybody... Possible tak rasanye ?? Heh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...