Friday, March 18, 2011

The ugly desktop!

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday was the worst day in my life! My laptop trying to tease me. After watching "Boothnath", it is suddenly changed its taskbar into the ugly taskbar! I try in many ways to find the solution as my mood is decrease because of the ugly desktop, from the vista theme into the classic theme. I cannot install the vista aero transparent taskbar on my desktop and there's something wrong with my laptop. Please help me!

I don't want to format my laptop for the fifth times!

4 comments:

  1. Laa..so sorry bout this..wished i could help you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple way--reformat..that the best way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look it out when I'm free. Have patient. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... hanya mampu utk bersimpati.. im not vista user~

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...