Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look into the eyes.......

Assalamualaikum,

He looked at me as if he want to say something. His smile is like a narcissist. I just ignore him. I know that is so insolent of me. Being a trainee, I have to respect others and I really jot that in my mind. 

Hikhik, some kind of narrative story right? Sometimes I have a lot to tell you all but sometime I'm in the blank mood. Once and for all, I would like to tell you all that Al Hijrah will be air in Astro starting this !st June in channel 114. Don't forget to watch it! Segalanya bermula disini!

2 comments:

  1. Just ignore him. :-) Owh, I will watch it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is he? bos?

    al-hijrah dah maju setapak lagi..

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...