Thursday, June 16, 2011

From Bali with love......

Assalamualaikum,




Bali? Hikhik, a simple word, isn't it? Consequently, for the lovers of nature, travelling in luxurious and happiness will really hand in hand with this word.

From some point, Bali is one of the district in Indonesia. Most people aware that Bali is full with Hinduism and less percent of Muslim.  Oh, it is like a dream comes true if I can step my feet just for once in Bali. I heard from that "someone" that he is really enjoying himself in Bali. thus, he bought something from there. 

Hikhik, as i'm one of his followers, I don't want to lose this chance. I want to get one of that beautiful keychain. Well, I'm not as lucky as him to, wink wink......

DEar  Mr Eqbalzack, I'm trying my best here......


4 comments:

  1. gud luck!.lama dah tak online..buka jer blog nampak muka kucing tu terus sedih..tu yg tak sanggup nak buka blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation!
    you won the giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...