Friday, July 8, 2011

Advice from Mr Adil......

Assalamualaikum,

Good day everyone......

I went to work today with a very open heart. It was all because of a simple advice from Mr Adil. As similar as his name, he is one of my supervisor. He opened my eyes about life and future. Well, I would like to say that I really respect him. From the first day that I'm at Al Hijrah, he maintain his strict face but inside, he is a very good leader with fatherly heart. What he told me yesterday totally change my life and my perspective. Now, I try to look everything that happened and will happen in my life in a very positive way. Thank you MR Adil and Thank you Allah for "throwing" me here. Being brave and carrying myself alone in KL is challenging but fun also. I learnt many new things that I won't learn while I'm studying and living in Kuala Terengganu. My mind is open wider and my view of life is much positive. Thank you Allah.... 

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah. I wish and pray the best for you..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...