Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That so called "Love Princess".....

Assalamualaikum,

Dearie my readers,

I'm kind of happy today because of Allah. I'm thankful for my life. Hm, if I have a very great problem, I won't tell it to somebody else's BOYFRIEND.

Sarcastic, ain't it? Haha, I'm gonna be the simple me, that is what Azam, Emmet and Walik told me. Anyway, that 3 guys are not someone's else boyfriend!

Take note here, if you are a girl, please have a little bit of virtue and dignity of yourself. Owh, please don't easily pour your BIG PROBLEM into others especially someone else's boyfriend!

FYI, so called "Love Princess", your FB has been hacked, hahahahahah, 

Thank you my dearie Emmet! 

Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...