Monday, August 29, 2011

Last day in Ramadhan.....

Assalamualaikum,

Dearie readers.....

After taking my last sahur for this Ramadhan, I'm typing something in my laptop. This Ramadhan is the greatest Ramadhan ever! 

During this Ramadhan, half of my time I'm giving all of my commitments at TV Al Hijrah. I miss the time when we breakfasting together. I miss the task that was given by my superb supervisor, but the most of all, I miss the Islamic environment at TV Al Hijrah. Ya Allah, please guide me to be a good servant of yours. 

Hm, tomorrow I will do something.....

2 comments:

  1. :-) Something eh? I wonder what it is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

    My site:
    rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...