Saturday, September 10, 2011

The 10 most beautiful words in English.....

Assalamualaikum,

Hikhik, I'm coming back with 1000 of moods that I really can't describe here. First of all, I want to answer a very simple question by one of my reader, "why did you blog in English?". hmm, how many times that I have to explain that blogging is one of the good way to improve my English skills especially in writing and giving critical thinking ideas. It's not like I don't want to blog in Malay, my mother tongue language but I think that I want to improve my grammar and others. Ok, as I browse around the internet, I found a very good website that giving me new perspective of English vocabulary.These are the 10 most beautiful words in English:

AilurophileA cat-lover.
AssemblageA gathering.
BecomingAttractive.
BeleaguerTo exhaust with attacks.
BroodTo think alone.
BucolicIn a lovely rural setting.
BungalowA small, cozy cottage.
ChatoyantLike a cat's eye.
ComelyAttractive.
ConflateTo blend together.
Ps: I will come back with more beautiful words in English....


3 comments:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...