Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life is not perfect, are you sure?

"We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them,
 
climb over them, or build with them"
 
Assalamualaikum,
 
Yes, from my view life is not  perfect. On what base did I said this? In every argument there must be the claim behind it. It is just from my view, from a simple mere girl who live in this small world. In fact, everyone's life is not perfect. Yay, yuni, you are so freaking negative, Emmet said. Well, no one's perfect, right? Even the most richest man in the world has their own problem to settle. What about me? Of course I'm so not perfect. In contrast, I'm trying to be myself. I try to look everything in the positive way. Yes, because Allah knows the best for me. Sometimes, we will feel that everything is wrong. Just then, every cloud has its silver lining and I do believe that the lining will come to me, one day.....

6 comments:

  1. if you have a problem, just ask Allah for help and forgiveness.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nobody is perfect. we are trying to be the best but we couldn't be the perfect yet it is not easy to be the best... so we just to believe in ourselves that we can do the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true no one is perfect, and study after study shows that wealth does not buy happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If live is so perfect, we would not learn anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there ..
    it is my first post here and i hope that you will help me with it ..

    any one could tell me about good please to sell and buy traffic ?

    many thanks .

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...