Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dear my long lost friend, Madam Naura, please read....




She call me, again. Sobbing. Actually I really doesn't have any mood to blog tonight. "I'm really sorry for what I've done to you. You never said a word about it". I smile. She can't see my smile from afar. I just smile. I does not want to flash back or remind myself for what she did to me. That is in the past. 

Yes, my blog is emotionless as Emmet said for many times. People keep judging me. It is the same with you, Naura. Just keep judging me. Please add lots of "pahala" from the defamation by judging me and doing lots of assumptions. I just can smile because only Allah SWT knows that deep inside, I'm crying, crying because Dear Madam Naura, you are too late, he went to meet Allah SWT already.....

3 comments:

  1. to forgive and forget is the most noble deed,though the scar will always be visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,

    who is mdm nurra? and who is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohohoho....janganla cedih cedih... :(
    anyway,lama xjenguk sini.sorrri la awak.
    but im back and bagilah kata2 motivasi kat awak...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...