Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life goes on.....



Life must go on. Four words that has been tied together. Four words that will give a very positive view and hope to everyone. Whatever happens, life must go on. Being the painter of this wonderful canvas gives me a lot of challenges.  When we are being tested by our creator, we will ponder. Trying to find the right solution. Asking ourselves to do the right thing without offending others. 

Sometimes, when the blast from the past come blasting without we knew and want it, we are stopped from moving forward. I asked myself, why did I care less about my latest blast from the past whereas Fida and Emmet keep blabbering to me to be the judge and punish her, I just couldn't be the judge. I don't want to. Let Allah do the judgement. I am nothing, powerless........Only Allah knows why.......

1 comment:

  1. yess..life must go on, let bygones be bygones. there's a lot more to discover ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...