Sunday, March 18, 2012

Something to think about......



It is not easy to some of us to smile. It is also not easy to think positive if we already set in our mind that "person" or the other individual is so different from us. What I can say is in whatever situation, we have to be positive and think that everything will be fine. Difference between us is not the question here but the feel of respect for each other is the key concept. 

Yes, everyone is different with their own unique way. Whereas, we can't condemn them for what ever reason they give. That is their way. Same with me. You can say what ever you want about me. I didn't busy body about your life, so please don't busy body about mine. I do respect others and whatever I do, I have my own reason to do it......Emmet, this is my emotionless blog as you said, just please respect it!

1 comment:

  1. Setiap orang memang berbeza pendapat dan pendirian.. So, please respect each other.. hehe salam perkenalan daripada saya.. Follow u

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...