Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Romeo and Juliet chronicles....



Hikhik, in the middle of busy week but I can still blabbering here. I just want to explain to you guys about my last post about Romeo and Juliet. In my last post, here, I put some mystery image. Actually, I want to use that image in my Language, Ideology and Power presentation but I think that it is not necessary as it is in the line of literature but not in the discourse line. 

Otherwise, that image opens my eyes about the art of image and words without we realize it. Sometimes, images and pictures can be the best story teller. Yes, as Shafiq stated, that picture consists of the story line of Romeo and Juliet but in the images way. Sorry for confusing you guy, hikhik....

Ps: Interesting this......here

2 comments:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...