Thursday, August 29, 2013

The essence of manuscripts....


Another manuscripts coming from Mr F. I'm not waiting any manuscripts today but I think I can be flexible. Until now, my job description expanding from time to time. Everyday, something interesting happen because of the job description. 
Some of you guys asked me is it really tough dealing with the situation. So, my answer is just like this:
  • The job scope needed me to be adapted to the people psycology, I'm learning.
  • Handling people's psychology is not like handling students ( if you are in the education world), handling adult especially in the writing context is more interesting.
  • We can feel the psychological thinking from the text written.
Thus, life is much more wonderful!

Ps: I have my own workstation (cubicle), and I love it!

Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...