Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The thriller plot.....


My latest addiction is "Gap Dong". Actually I still watching "Angel Eyes", "Hotel King" and other ongoing Korean drama but feels like preferred "Gap Dong" more. When some of my friends are not into Korean dramas because they are so much into Malay dramas, I'm excluded. I tend to watch more international dramas and movies, well, maybe there's some kind of unique element in them. Not because of discrimination or something but different languages, different view, right?

According to some websites and from my readings, "Gap Dong" was adapted from the real Hwaseong serial murder in Korea. If you all don't believe me, please Google or Yahoo it yourself. These are some of my favorite Korean drama, feel free it explore it....


"Gap Dong"


"Three Days"

Ps: I like the plot more....


Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...