Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Stoic?

 
 
A few days ago, I kept thinking about this blog. How bad of me to ignore this wonderful so called diary. When the works keeps piling and  many things to be done, this blog becoming my last place to visit. "The stoic, workaholic Yuni will never change herself" Emmet's state lingering my thought.
 I smiled. Look at the title, stoic. Stoic is not a new word to me. It it always being in my life dictionary and happen to be in my life since I'm a career woman. Used to call emotional back then, stoical is me now. 

Ps: Dear office life, thank you very much....

4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah, finally you have shown that you are not as emotional as you were back then. I always knew you'd make it. Congratulations Kak Yuni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u r stoic girl.. who never change.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you english... Alhamdulillah skurg2nya ada kerja ye tak? ehehe

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...