Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hit and run......

Salam, 


Ya Allah, Thank you very much for giving me such a very good and memorable experience. Words can't tell how to desribe what I feel right now. What I've questioned right now is WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?

She's lying there with blood flowing on the floor. Three of my friend went to help and thank you very much to a guy with black Satria Neo who came and help us.

There are lots of moral value from this incident. DON't JUDGE BOOK BY ITS COVER! Then, if you hit or feel that you hit someone, please STOP! Maybe that someone need your help but please don't ignore that some one cause what will you feel when you are in their shoes?

Think of it!!!


PS: I want to know your view about hit and run case, please give your comment and any comment will be highly appreciated







Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...