Thursday, October 28, 2010

Story about a guy.......

Salam,


This is a story about a guy. A stylish guy who wants to find himself. In the rain, he kept wondering about his life. In the darkness of night, he called me and said "Yuni, am I a bad person?" What a question........


I knew him 8 years ago. I knew him because of his proudness and egotism. He stated that he is the most macho guy among all of my friends. He said that I'm the smallest one. But now? He has everything in his life, money, house, big car, lots of friend but why until now he still keep hanging on me? That night he cried when he called me. He said that he lost. Lost in the battle of finding God. What's that?


At last I found what he's trying to say.....At last he find Allah that he ignored all his life. He kept drunk, doing stupid thing but when I threw to him 1 simple question to him, E, Who is your GOD?


E, Allah always loves you......


Go back and pray.........






2 comments:

  1. Is there a God?

    I am looking for the awnser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course there a GOD...if not where is this world comes from? there must be a creator, the one and only....

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...