Monday, October 18, 2010

Thank you very much to all.....

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all of you here......


It is a great pleasure for me to thank to all of you who have read and browsing around my blog. I know that you all come from all over the world. I felt so eager and happy every time you all become by followers and sometimes just browse around in here, that would be a great joyfulness for me. Next time I will write something pleasurable for you all.


For the readers who come from outside of Malaysia, I'm very sorry for the lacking in my grammar. I do hope that you all can correct my grammar in every way. This blog is the place that I can improve my writing but not whining about life. Thank you so much again for being loyal to my blog. Love you all.......


Lady Green.......



2 comments:

  1. Asalmu Alaikum!
    Nice to see a blog from the Muslim world. Your blog particularly the template and background is very beautiful. Love the widget of Allah almighty names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam....

    Thank you so much for giving commnts in my blog.....May Allah bless you....

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...