Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kenangan waktu SPM


Assalamualaikum,



This segment is in blog bangku kosong, hikhik, like to join cause its brings me back to my memory lane…..…

            Ok, my SPM, in that time I still remember I’m the girl with the spectacle. Then, I used to put my spectacle everywhere. On the day of SPM, I forgot where I put my spectacle, Ya Allah, my mom still waiting outside to drive me to school. While waiting, she’s babbling about my carelessness. You know what, that day is my mathematics paper. I arrived late without my spectacles and tawakal to Allah when answering that paper. In the middle of exam, my mom came and gave me my spectacles that is left in the bathroom!  What a shame, few of my friends smiling towards me when my mom told the exam invigilator about my fault. Alhamdulillah, for that paper I got A! Now, when I’m thinking back, my mom always did a great favor to me, really love her. Even though now I’m taking my bachelor after doing my diploma, mom, I will give anything to you….



2 comments:

  1. hye ayuni!!just tag u tok join Give Away!!jum terjah latest entry i tok keterangan lanjut..wink2 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam ... :) mak yang hebat!

    terima kasih kerana join segmen

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...