Saturday, December 11, 2010

Once again, thank you.....

Assalamualaikum all my dear follower and bloggers,

When the laptop had been switch on, connected the broadband, then, sign in in blogspot, what i guess? Ya Allah, this is the first time I received 17 comments and my followers are 109!!!!!! I'm so speechless!!!!! Just one day I don't open my laptop beause yesterday got to go to KL, have a nice burger in Burger King, KLCC, jaywalking around KL sentral and Masjid Jamek, I've found new beautiful sight and experience. Its not like this is the first time I'm in KL but this is the first after 3 years in UNISZA, Terengganu. Lots of changes....Really love you all.....











1 comment:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...