Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who is she?


Assalamualaikum, 
This is one of the story in the True Singapore Ghost Story, happy reading!
This story happened about nine years ago, my sister and I went to Bedok Central. We were queing to board up for the bus. As people were busy lining up to board the bus, I looked up in the bus, wondering how to squeeze in the crowded bus. As i was watching the lucky people who got their seats earlier, my eyes rested on a young beautiful lady sitted beside the window sill. But as i studied her face, i have to squint my eyes as my vision became blur. I was feeling kind of shock, i looked around the people but my eyesight was fine, as i could see their faces perfectly fine.
A weird feeling came over me, as i boarded up the bus, my sis and i squeezed in the bus, we were unfortunate not to get seats for ourselves. Suddenly, i remembered of the pretty young lady, i looked over at the seat she was supposed to be, but was shock to find a young couple sitted instead of her. I looked around the bus, but was not able to find her.
I felt really scared and weird.. how could she got out of the bus, even before the bus left the central interchange.
When i got home, i completely forgot bout the incident. As the night passes, i developed high fever.
A few days later, i started to have dreams about her. She came in my dreams and talked to me, in the dreams, she said she wanted to be frens with me. She also gave me her contact number and address!! The number given was really weird. But i wasn’t able to remember details of her contact number once i woke up.
That incident was a real memory to my life till now…Who is She..?
 

2 comments:

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...