Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crazy, creative and cool teapots.....

Assalamualaikum,


Hikhik, I want to stop exposing haunted places in the world as one of my friend said that I'm frightening my readers, is it? So, I want to tell you all about something interesting from the world of cooking.

Our famous chef, Mr Mat Gebu's blog inspired me to dig harder into the world of kitchenwares. As in every of his post, he will put a pictures of the food with the newest and beautiful teapots, if you realized.

I browsed arounf and I found these, the crazy, creative and cool teapots:

Lipstick stand teapot

his teapot would catch everyone’s eye in a lady’s get together or coffee or tea party. It looks like a lipstick holder. You can order this for immediate U.S.A. delivery via FedEx or USPS. For payment and pricing details e-mail at elainehydeglass@aol.com.
Rose set teapot

Hikhik, I think this is a very sweet teapot to be put near the food that Mr Mat Gebu invent, I really love to go to his blog....

Swan shape cingo teapot
This swan shaped, classy, elegant and creative teapot is designed by the designer Adam Hammerman.

Ps:  Mr Mat Gebu, sorry if this offended you, I'm just joking, I really mesmerized by your collections of teapots....





Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...