Saturday, January 15, 2011

Differences between Optimus prime and Bumblebee....

Assalamualaikum,

The clock is ticking. I still can't close my eyes. So, I want to write something here. When I looked at my desktop, I saw two cute little robots that haunting someone's life, actually I used these robots to create a cute header for someone but he don't like bumblebee in the header, hikhik. These two robots are famous in Transformers. They are Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

Ok, I'm calling guys out there that really into these two robots. Which is the best? Hikhik, I know someone out there is so jealous with bumblebee. Please, to the Transformers die hard fan out there, give your opinion about these two robots.....



Ps: They are cute, right?


4 comments:

  1. i like prime. He has a leadership skills and strength. He will never give up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dua2 tak cute!!.. pakai wall-e baru cute.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya ada beli yg optimus prime tu...punyalah besar sampai makan banyak space dalam almari.

    kalau dah tak suka bumblebee, better guna optimus prime jer

    ReplyDelete
  4. optimus prime tu kuat.. suka tengok watak yg gagah2..ahahaha
    bumblebee pulak cute la.. antara transformer yg kecil dan licah.paling suka sebab dia warna kuning~

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...