Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jom Sertai Bloglist ZahirulOnline 2011

Assalamualaikum.....

Ok, this is the header of Zahirul's blog. Actually I want to join his bloglist. As usual, I have to answer the questions that are:

 Dari mana anda mengetahui blog ZahirulOnline?

Hm, I just blogwalking and I saw this smart blog, so I want to join the bloglist part.....

Anda Jejaka atau Jelita?

Of course Jelita....

Nyatakan sebab anda berblogging...

Hikhik, I like to write in this blog because of blogging is the way of expressing our mind, idea and sometimes it is a good place for finding new friends. Actually, it is kind of fun blogging in whatever language.....

Ps: Mr Zahirul, your blog is smart.....

Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...