Thursday, February 17, 2011

If there is traffic lights like this in Malaysia......

Assalamualaikum,


Good morning everyone!

I've just chatting with my old chum, Fida. She's on her way to her workplace and she's stranded in a jam! Hikhik, she still can call me in the middle of the jam. Well, she said that it all happens because of the traffic light in the way to her workplace is malfunction.

Hm, I really don't want to say this. If the traffic lights having problem, it will bring disaster to the road user. I can say that because of one mistake, one's life will be taking away. I browse around to find some information about traffic lights and I found this.


This is one of the unique traffic lights in Korea. It is an innovative laser crosswalk concept. Virtual Wall is an innovative device that makes it safer for pedestrians to cross the road by projecting laser images when the red traffic light is on. Design by Hanyoung Lee, it can helps people to be aware of the crosswalker. How do I wish that Malaysia can do the same. This can help many lives......




8 comments:

  1. wa..besh nye kalo ade betol.
    terase macam nak main2 lintas jalan.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai ayuni...
    kalulah trapik light kat malaysia cam gitu...erkk...tak pat nak bayangkan...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agak2nya bila nak ada kat Malaysia macam tu?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Menarik dan unik. Bila nak ada kat sini kan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cari chat box xde.. hhehhe singgah yer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting!:-) I wonder when it will come to Malaysia. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...