Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Give them a big claps.....

Assalamualaikum,

"The ability to imagine oneself in another's place and understand the other's feelings, desires, ideas, and actions. The most obvious example, perhaps, is that of the actor or singer who genuinely feels the part he is performing." Sam Vaknin


Nice quotes, eh? Hm, I'm thinking about empathy. until now, I still stinking about it. This evening, Dr N showed us a video clip about TESL students teaching the bed ridden children in the hospital. I'm speechless. I felt like I lost in my own world. 

The TESL students are so energetic and excited to teach the patients. Thumbs up to them. Then, my heart is crying inside when I thinking about the children. Ya Allah, their life is not as lucky as the normal person. How lucky am I to be in this world, living like a flying birds and in the pink of health. Without I realized it, tears coming down my cheek and felt so ashamed of myself. 

I prayed that Allah will change their life and gives them smiles on their cute faces. Ya Allah, I'm just your mere servant.......



3 comments:

  1. Salam,

    That shows ALLAH own everything.






    Blog GF sudah berpindah-
    http://toadjitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't imagine the pain they have to go through..

    ReplyDelete
  3. insafff...
    to think that there r people more unfortunate than us...

    may Allah bless all of us..

    kunjungan balas
    to my blog - Acapsuur (>,<)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...