Sunday, January 1, 2012

First day of January 2012....

Assalamualaikum,

Yes, first day of January 2012. Last night, Waalique called me. "Yuni, I want to get married this year...." owh, I'm speechless.  Why did I'm speechless? Yes, it is because of that was the same sentence he uttered to my friends and me every new year, hope that this year will come true....  What a very nice resolution! Then, Azam said he want to get a good girl friend. Duh, still same like the last year as he is kind of choosy. As for me, I'm just being me, the silent one. I just keep to myself about my new year's resolution as only Allah knows it. Anyway, thank you very much Ya Allah for still giving me life to live on......




2 comments:

  1. Heheheh .. Akak punya resolution will always stay the same as long as it haven't come true .. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year ayuni! May all your wish come true my dear...:)

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...