Thursday, March 22, 2012

The snooping nose....



I'm writing because I want to. Sorry, I don't have any fairy tales to tell you guys because I'm so not into sticking my nose into others life. I really don't care what people gossiping, maybe it is true or not. 

Whereas, there's always assumptions about others without knowing the truth, Duh....pity of that species, different people, different perspective, living with false assumptions....I smile, so sympathy of their attitude. Anyway, that is their kind. I'm happy with myself....As long as I'm not intruding others life......

2 comments:

  1. There are many kinds of people who just can't stand watching us for being happy or just be ourselves.

    Jealousy
    Hatred

    I met those people once,god pays cash
    they were fighting among themselves because of their own attitude.

    Ignorance will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liselle MonCherieyes, I do agree with you, they are gossiping with each other and in their group they are talking bad about each other, at last they are fighting against themselves, effect of their gossiping attitude...

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...