Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mysterious mug....


If the mug could talk, it would said, "hye, I'm here!". Hikhik, that was what I thought when I saw my favorite mug at the pantry one hour ago. The real story is just simple like this:

A few weeks ago, I bought a mug, a simple mug with flowery design on it. Yes, I did used the mug everyday until lats Monday, I realized that someone or somebody has already taken or using my mug. It is because of I've search the mug everywhere in the pantry and couldn't find it. I did asked some of the staff's from the other departments but they totally know nothing about the disappearance of the mysterious mug.

Then, early morning, at about 7.45 when I entered the office pantry's, I found my wonderful mug. Mystery clouded me....

Ps: Maybe someone used it and forgot to put it back in the pantry.....


13 comments:

  1. ada org berkenan dgn mug flower lah tu..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..semua tak tahu,abistu? maybe mug tu gi bercuti kot dear,sekarang dah sampai dah..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mug tu spesel kot tu ada org yg suka hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah.. takkan mug tu MIA kot.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ke mana hilangnye mug tu? haishh...misteri jugak kan..kalo nk guna bgtau la..x pun pulangkan la blk..ish2

    ReplyDelete
  6. mysterious! hihi...ada jugak yg yg ltkkan blk kn ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Canteknya mug.sy pon bekenan aihh..hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  8. kes misteri tp jumpe balik... hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. erm...ade yg penjam, pastu lupa nak letak balik ni....

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...