Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy Monday.....

Early morning, jammed all the way to the office. Stepping into the office sliding door, I saw a very nice smile from the security guard. Alhamdulillah, knowing from his smile, there's nothing negative happen last 2 days. 

My life seems wonderful everyday. Hikhik, yesterday, spending some time with Emmet in Publika ( he's shopping like hell and just bought me a pair of Oakley sunglasses, duh!). Next week, he promised me to laze around Pavillion, but I think I don't want to. Spending time in the office is a lot more happier than lazing around in a shopping complex.....

Ps: Emmet, the stingy guy.....

1 comment:

  1. dgr mcm u like what u do now.alhamdulillah..moga berterusan ya

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...