Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Experienced or not.....

February, 28 days full with curiosity. I still wondering but it is a matter of time. Some of them has already knew who is the "big gun". I'm not in their shoes to asking who's the one or not. What I thinking about now is the latest issue.

"We should get the experience one" " No, the fresh graduates can help us in maintaining our budget". Hm, everyone with their own thought. I'm not a fresh graduate anymore but was a fresh graduate. When they asked me about it, my answer is simple. It's all depend on the budget. Who paid the salary knows it very well. We want a good job from the experienced one but they are demanding a lot. On the other hand, the fresh seem wants a job and trying their best to get it, demand is not in their list. So, what is the best solution for the budget......

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a conflict of opinions... Hopefully the issue can be handled wisely.

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...