Thursday, September 11, 2014

Yes, something about English.....


Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin "surprised" us with the announcement of  public universities graduates must pass English in order to graduate. It is not a surprise anymore  as this is just an ordinary news for me. Public universities must pass English? I think not just pass but also knowing the core of English.

I know that everyone has their own opinion regarding this. I just want to pour my opinion as I am one of the public universities products.

Yes, English is a MUST! During my study years, all text books even the notes are all in English. Then, we can not escape from English as right now everyday we facing English. Take a look at the computer, the word "computer", "documents", "control panel", is it in English? Whereas, some of us still in the dark about this. This is just my opinion from a mere me.

Ps: If you are living in the environment where English is the main language, you will understand....

1 comment:

  1. Yup, not just pass but understand the basic of English. Almost everything around us in English.

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...