Saturday, January 29, 2011

A god-given beauty needs no beautician.

Assalamualaikum,

I feel like it is so five minutes ago that I didn't post anything about world of proverb. Now, I want to said about Arabic proverb, a god given beauty needs no beautician or in Arabic, والجمال وهبها الله لا يحتاج إلى تجميل.

Allright, what is god given beauty? Beauty is significant with women. I could not agree more about that. Nowadays, everyone wants to be beautiful. In order to do that, they wear make up, beautify their eyebrows and even do plastic surgery. 

Hm, for me , Allah has given me such a nice face and I'm grateful for it even though some of my friend said that I'm kind of not good looking, it's ok. 

So, from this proverb, it is stated that God given beauty is beautiful and don't needs to be alter, how about you all? What is your opinion? I'm open.....

والجمال وهبها الله لا يحتاج إلى تميل.ج

Of course Aishwarya Rai more beautiful....

Post a Comment

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...