Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghosts everywhere!

Assalamualaikum,

May you all having a blast today! Hm, I've read one of my friend's blog. He wrote about a "big candy" near the bungalow behind my block. Quite eerie though as that bungalow is so near with my room that is on the third floor. 

Erm, I'm kind of really love to read something about ghost stories and always wondering about this. I do agree that Allah creates all kinds of species to roam and living in this big world. Thus, everyone has their own reason to live. Wallahualam....

4 comments:

  1. salam dear..lama tak nampak dia.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved to read ghost stories too,
    but later i'm the one who'll be scared. =.='

    ReplyDelete
  3. naseb baek ada Ghostbuster.. ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always perform your Solat and reciting Al- Quran..

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...