Friday, February 3, 2012

The numbers.....

Assalamualaikum,


Hola, after being snailed and lost in my world, I thought that maybe it is not easy to come back. Alas, I'm here. This is my world and I love it. I'm very thankful and grateful to Allah because He is the one that always guide me. People can say whatever they want to say. The empty tins and the mocking birds can be loud as they want but the truth is only Allah knows it. This is the last "glass" on the table and I will fill it full not like  the other glasses. 

I'm not paranoid anymore, I don't want to care anymore, that " think they are good" is not in my mind and my list anymore. So, farewell to that 2 girls....

2 comments:

  1. He'll know everything that you'll need even before you ask for it. Let's all be thankful for the guidance that He give.

    Just visiting your awesome blog. You know what? I'm still being snailed. Haha! During afternoons and evenings. But in midnight onwards, I'm snail free. I think the only solution for this is to upgrade to a higher version of broadband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Como estas? great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Salam, thank you very much for speaking your mind..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...